Our Career Mentoring Program gives you the support, focus and confidence with your career and job search goals by helping you make decisions and set strategies as you move towards your ideal work direction. When working with The Good Life Careers we help you to:
- Strengthen your personal brand by reflecting on your strengths, values and motivators and bring clarity to your goals.
- Send a clear and consistent message in your communications via LinkedIn, job applications and networking.
- Develop a marketable resume that showcases your skills and experiences and puts you in the ‘YES’ pile for interview.
- Construct well written key selection criteria (KSC) responses in the STAR framework that hit the mark when applying for government job opportunities.
- Review each job application to make sure your cover letter, resume and KSC are tailored to meet the criteria in the job ad and position description.
- Form a targeted networking strategy – meeting and connecting with people in professional and social settings. Plus, get value from these connections!
- Feel prepared for the interview discussion by presenting professionally, responding confidently to their questions and knowing you’ve given it your best!
- Be in charge of your working life and learn strategies to change your career path or future proof your current one.
The Services in your Career Mentoring Program include:
- Introduction Session – Map out your career goals
- Self Reflection & Analysing Career Options session
- 6 x Job Search Strategy & Skills Development sessions covering:
- Resume design & development
- Job applications – cover letter and key selection criteria (KSC)
- Finalise KSC responses
- LinkedIn optimisation
- Networking without being ‘salesy’
- Interview preparation
- Final Consultation – Job ready plan & integration into your new role to help you be proactive in your ongoing development
- Email support between sessions
Please get in touch for a quote for this service.
Our coaching meetings are are tailored to your needs and confidentiality is assured.
The above service outline is a guide and we find that people who come on board Genevieve’s programs find value in that they are kept accountable to their tasks and actions so they achieve their career goals sooner rather than later.
Contact Genevieve for a confidential appointment via gen(at)thegoodlifecareers.com.au.