Australian Government job vacancies require applicants to submit responses to Key Selection Criteria (KSC) as part of their application process. State and local government, community organisations and not for profits also ask for KSC responses.
We support people by helping write KSC responses that give strong evidence (through achievement stories) in the STAR (Situation, Tasks, Actions, Result) framework. The approach for our KSC support service involves:
- Review of the position description and your application
- A 90 minute meeting to run through each of the selection criteria
- We work together (via email/shared docs) to write and refine the responses
- A final professional KSC Response document that is ready to be submitted as part of your job application*
* This KSC service does not include review/design of resume and cover letter.
Your investment for this service ranges between $300 to $600 depending on time spent, as the number of job criteria vary plus the level of support needed.
Contact Genevieve via gen(at)thegoodlifecareers.com.au or +61 409 070 930 to organise a confidential chat and quote for this service.